2. Always keep your eCig threads clean. Wipe the threads clean on your eCig battery, atomizer, charger, and cartomizers every time you change or refill an eCig cartridge and before each charge.
- Not doing this can cause a short resulting in the eCig device or charger no longer working.
- Damage due to dirty threads or liquid in the battery or charger are not covered under our warranty. Batteries or chargers returned to us with dirty threads or liquid in them cannot be replaced.
3. Never charge your eCig PCC with an eCig battery screwed into the charging slot on PCC and only use the PCC when you do not have access to your normal USB eCig charger.
- The electronic cigarette PCC will not attempt to charge an eCig battery unless it is completely dead and it only gives the eCig battery an 80% charge to prevent over charging.
- Do not over tighten the electronic cigarette battery in the charging slot of electronic cigarette PCC. Screw it in until you feel resistance and that’s tight enough.
- Over tightening the eCig battery can cause damage to the PCC and/or the battery connectors rendering them unusable.
4. Remove eCig cartomizer from battery before refilling and always disassemble the eCig when not in use or when storing.
- It’s best to store your electronic cigarette device in a carrying case or electronic cigarette PCC to protect it from damage. Leaving the eCig device assembled when not in use can damage the battery, atomizer, and/or cartomizer and if you have liquid in your battery from overfilling it could activate automatically and cause damage.
- Getting liquid in your battery is very easy to do if you don’t follow the refill instructions and/or leave the electronic cigarette device assembled while not in use or while filling.
- Failures due to dirty threads or liquid in the electronic cigarette battery are not covered under our warranty. Batteries returned to us with dirty threads or liquid in them cannot be replaced.
5. Always wipe excess liquid off of eCig batteries, atomizers, and cartomizer threads after refilling.
- Not removing the excess liquid from your electronic cigarette battery and cartomizer threads can result in damage to your eCig battery and/or cartomizer causing them to be unusable.
- Failures due to dirty threads or liquid in the battery are not covered under our warranty. Batteries returned to us with dirty threads or liquid in them cannot be replaced.
6. Take long (3 – 6 second), soft puffs from your eCig to produce the best flavor and vapor
- If you take short and hard puffs the electronic cigarette device will not function properly.
- If you take over a 10 second puff the LED on on the tip of the electronic cigarette battery will flash indicating you have taken too long of a puff. Do not mistake this flashing for a dead battery.
7. When using 3 piece design eCigs (non cartomizer style) twist eCig cartridges when removing to make them easier to get off eCig atomizer.
- Do not try to pull the eCig cartridge straight off because it can pull the atomizer apart.
- Twisting is as you pull will make it come off easier and reduce the chance of atomizer damage.
8. Never use with a dry eCig cartridge or eCig cartomizer. It only takes a few puffs with a dry cartridge to burn up the atomizer. Never take a puff on your eCig with a blank electronic cigarette cartridge/cartomizer attached before it’s been filled because 1 puff will burn the filler making it unusable. Follow these simple steps when refilling cartomizers.
- Filling our standard (1ml) cartomizer will take 20 - 25 drops of liquid. If your cartridge or cartomizer has a larger capacity than 1ml determine how many drops are required for filling based on 20-25 drops per ml.
- It should take 3 - 4 minutes to fill it so it has time to soak into the filler.
- Remove the cartomizer from the battery, remove the white rubber end plug, then put a couple of drops of liquid around the edges so it runs into the filler (be careful not to get in center hole), rotate 1/4 turn, wait 10-20 seconds, put 2 more drops, and continue repeating the process until the liquid puddles up on top of the filler.
- At this point it's a good idea to wrap a paper towel around the thread end of the cartomizer and blow lightly through the mouth piece end to remove any excess liquid.
- Lastly, wipe the threads on the battery and cartomizer clean with a paper towel and you should be good to go.
- Cartridges (Type without built in atomizer – just a plastic cartridge with filler material and no threads)
- When using a 3 piece design model (battery, atomizer, and cartridge). Follow these steps for refilling.
- Remove the cartridge from the atomizer
o For best results you should remove the filler from cartridge.
- Fill liquid capsule ¾ to top with liquid.
o Carefully and slowly replace the cartridge filler.
- Wipe any excess liquid from the outside of the cartridge.
- Insert cartridge back on atomizer and you are ready to vape.
- Clearomizers & Tanks - Depending on the type of Clearomizer or tank you have the refilling instructions vary. Please visit the product on our site for specific instructions for the type you have.
- For CE4 & CE5
- Remove the Clearomizer from the eCig battery then remove the drip tip.
- Remove the drip tip
- Tilt the Clearomizer slightly then drip liquid down the side of the inside wall. Be careful not to get liquid in the center hole.
- Fill with liquid to the bottom of the clear rubber cover around the atomizer head. Filling past this point will cause flooding and leakage.
- Replace the drip tip and screw clearomizer back onto battery
- Vision ViVi Nova
- Remove the Nova tank from the ecig battery
- Unscrew the top cap on the tank
- Tilt the tank slightly then drip liquid down the side of the inside wall. Be careful not to get liquid in the center hole
- Fill with liquid to the bottom of the clear rubber cover around the atomizer head. Filling past this point will cause flooding and leakage
- Screw the top cap of tank back on and it is ready to use.
- DCT (Dual Coil Tank)
- Remove the DCT from the battery then remove the drip tip
- Slide the internal cartomizer down until it is about ¼” below the top cap on tube
- Tilt the DCT slightly then drip liquid down the side of tube until liquid is at the top of internal cartomizer
- Slide the internal cartomizer back through top cap
- If this is the first time filling the DCT you will need to fill the internal cartomizer with 25-30 drops of liquid dripped around the edges into filler material
- Replace the drip tip and wrap a paper towel around the thread end of DCT, blow lightly through the DCT from the mouthpiece end to remove and excess liquid
- The DCT is now ready to use.
9. Don’t over-tighten the eCig battery on the eCig atomizer/cartomizer, in the eCig charger or eCig PCC. Screw it in until you feel resistance and that’s tight enough.
- Over tightening will damage the connectors in the battery causing it to fail and voiding the warranty.
- Sometimes there may be a small gap between the cartomizer/atomizer and the battery which is normal. Do not try to tighten until the gap is gone because it will damage the connectors causing the device to fail and void your warranty.
10. If the LED light on the tip of your eCig battery activates without taking a puff, the eCig battery and/or cartomizer get warm when you assemble them without you taking a drag, or the eCig atomizer/cartomizer activates by itself when you screw onto battery you most likely have liquid in your eCig battery from over filling the cartridge or the threads on your eCig device are dirty.
- You can try to remove the liquid from the eCig battery using a can of compressed air by blowing the air into the thread end of the battery.
- You can also clean the threads on your battery with a paper towel to see if it corrects the problem.
- If after cleaning, the battery still activates itself or causes the cartomizer/atomizer to get hot when assembled do not attempt to use the device, disassemble it and dispose of properly.
- If the problem still exists you will need to replace the eCig battery.
- To prevent the issue be sure not to over fill the eCig cartridges, never refill with cartridge attached to battery, and be sure to always keep the threads clean on your battery, cartomizers, atomizers, and chargers.
- Failures due to dirty threads or liquid in the battery are not covered under our warranty.
- Batteries returned to us with dirty threads or liquid in them cannot be replaced.
Quality AquaVapor Cig Electronic Cigarette / eCig Accessories and Supplies
We take great pride in and are committed to quality customer service and quality eCig products. We go the extra step to ensure our Electronic Cigarette / eCig products are the best available on the market. As mentioned on the About Us page, we've tested hundreds of Electronic Cigarette / eCig models and if it's not good enough for us (17+ year smokers) it's not good enough for us to market and sell to you. We work closely with our manufacturer, who is the leading Electronic Cigarette / eCig manufacturer in the world to continuously improve the eCig products we sell. You have the promise from Aqua Vapor Cig that you will get the highest quality Electronic Cigarette product available for the most competitive price, guaranteed!